Each summer the families of our campers are invited to join us for a Visiting Day. Parents have the unique opportunity to see their daughter in action at camp.
Time is set aside for getting to know her bunkmates and counselors and for visiting activities to see her accomplishments and growth. Camper projects are on display in the art shops, and the tennis courts and beach are open for use too. A casual picnic is served on the Lodge lawn.
How to Find Us
From Interstate 95 North – The Maine Turnpike
- Take Maine Turnpike North to Exit 63
- Turn left at end of Turnpike ramp
- At first traffic light, turn right onto Rt. 26A
- Rt. 26A will merge with Rt. 26 North
- Follow Rt. 26 N for approximately 13 miles to Rt 11 intersection
- At intersection turn left onto Winterbrook Rd. (Just beyond Mark’s Five Corners Market) Winterbrook Road will become Herrick Valley Rd.
- At the end of Winterbrook/Herrick Valley Rd.(Approximately 3 miles), turn right Fernwood Gate is 1/10th mile on left.
Things to Do While You’re in Maine
Where to Stay
Additional Helpful Links